Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Greetings, Salutations, and Hello!

This is the official launch of Dice 'Til Dawn, my tabletop wargaming blog. I am James, or smguy, or Subsocial, depending on where you know me from. I'm a college student, currently studying physics and hopefully electrical engineering, if I can get into the program (fingers crossed!). As for this blog, well, I kinda just wanted a place that I could ramble on about wargames without driving those around me mad. I'm probably going to talk about strategies I'm considering, my thoughts on armies or games that I play, and fluff. A lot of fluff. I love 40k fluff, and I love talking about it, so expect a lot of it.

A bit about me as a gamer: I've been into the 40k universe since early elementary school, but never actually got an army until around the middle of high school for various reasons. I currently play Tyranids as my 40k army, Khador as my Warmachine army, and I recently picked up a Prussian fleet for Dystopian Wars. My true love is 40k, mainly for the background and models, though I do greatly enjoy playing games in all three systems I own. I've also played Dungeons and Dragons for quite a while and have been involved in both Dark Heresy and Deathwatch in varying capacities. I want to try Iron Kingdoms sometime, but haven't gotten the chance yet, and I'm too busy to take up a whole other RPG.

Anyway, that's me! If anyone is actually around to read this, I want to hear about you! Knowing my readers might help me guide articles in the future. So tell! Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment